Ensuring work is safe is a critical aspect of recruiting responsibly. It is critical for recruitment businesses to establish that the positions and worksites they are recruiting for are safe. It is also essential that Labour Providers and Labour Users work collaboratively to manage the ongoing safety of agency/contract workers.
Whether you are a recruitment business or a client of one, this 1.5 hour interactive training webinar will equip you with practical steps to ensure work is safe for agency/contract workers.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the importance of ensuring safe work for agency/contract workers.
- Be confident in your next steps in ensuring any position/workplace you recruit for is safe and working collaboratively with business partners to ensure agency/contract workers’ ongoing safety.
This training is for:
Recruitment teams, businesses, their clients and other interested parties across all locations and sectors including:
- Labour Providers/Recruiters
- Suppliers/Service Providers (as Labour Users and/or direct recruiters)
- Delegates must actively attend the full duration of the training to be recorded as having attended and to receive a certificates of attendance.
- Please find the full training terms and conditions here.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
£105 (+VAT) per delegate