Recruitment and labour supply models can involve long, complex supply chains, with numerous parties, in some cases with informal or hidden relationships. Such complexity can make exploitative practices difficult to monitor and detect.
This 1.5 hour interactive training webinar will equip you with practical steps to carry out labour supply due diligence and work strategically with labour supply chain partners.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the importance of labour supply chain due diligence and strategic partnerships
- Be confident in your next steps in mapping your labour supply chain, undertaking effective due diligence and working strategically with labour supply chain partners.
This training is for:
Recruitment teams, businesses, their clients and other interested parties across all locations and sectors including:
- Labour Providers/Recruiters
- Suppliers/Service Providers (as Labour Users and/or direct recruiters)
- Delegates must actively attend the full duration of the training to be recorded as having attended and to receive a certificates of attendance.
- Please find the full training terms and conditions here.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
£110 (+VAT) per delegate