Fair, equal & dignified treatment and opportunities means decisions are made based on a worker’s ability to do the job rather than on any personal characteristic. This is particularly important during the recruitment process and can be more challenging to access for agency/contract workers due to the temporary and flexible nature of their work.
Whether you are a recruitment business or a client of one, this 1.5 hour interactive webinar will equip you with practical steps to ensure fair, equal & dignified opportunity and treatment for workers during their recruitment and on-going supply.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the importance of ensuring fair, dignified & equal opportunity and treatment for workers during their recruitment and on-going supply.
- Be confident in your next steps in reviewing your business practices to ensure they are fair and equal.
This training is for:
Recruitment teams, businesses, their clients and other interested parties across all locations and sectors including:
- Labour Providers/Recruiters
- Suppliers/Service Providers (as Labour Users and/or direct recruiters)
- Delegates must actively attend the full duration of the training to be recorded as having attended and to receive a certificates of attendance.
- Please find the full training terms and conditions here.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
£110 (+VAT) per delegate