Responsible Recruitment Toolkit is joining with the International Organization for Migration (IOM) to co-host the inaugural Responsible Recruitment UK Forum on 21st November 2019 in central London.
Join us to discover why responsible recruitment is the next frontier in business and human rights
- Hear the compelling case for making responsible recruitment a key priority in your organisation
- Engage in the debate – if workers are at the core of recruitment, why is mistreatment so commonplace?
- Learn about the latest innovative and collaborative solutions to embed responsible recruitment
Leading experts from the following organisations will be speaking, with more to be confirmed soon.
- Association of Labour Providers
- Anti-Slavery International
- Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
- Food Network for Ethical Trade (FNET)
- Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority
- Home Office
- Institute for Human Rights & Business
Don’t miss out on your free place
21st November | 9am – 1pm | Lumen Rooms, King’s Cross, London
Places are strictly limited – if your organisation would like to book more than one space please contact us on email@example.com.