Understand the business benefits, responsibilities and leading practices associated with responsible recruitment in US fresh produce.
Implementation and continuous improvement of responsible recruitment practices not only ensures workers
are safeguarded, but enhances the reputation of businesses, and ultimately protects the livelihood and
sustainability of the US fresh produce sector.
This participatory and action planning training combines data-backed presentation, hands-on demonstration of
the Responsible Recruitment Toolkit online tool, peer-to-peer discussions, and small group exercises.
By the end of the course you will know how to:
- Protect your business and workforce from unethical recruitment and hidden labor exploitation
- Recognize how adopting responsible recruitment practices will help you address current market challenges,
continuously improve and differentiate your business with your customers
- Access the resources and tools that are freely available to support you to implement, adopt
and oversee responsible recruitment
How the course will run:
- Once booked, you will receive joining instructions up to 3 days before the date of the training.
- Join us 5 minutes before the start to login time and an informal meet and greet with trainers and other participants.
- Reference materials:
- Please note:
- Delegates must actively attend the full duration of the training to be recorded as having attended and to receive a certificates of completion.
- Please find the full training terms and conditions here (including in regard to cancellations, refunds, re-booking & transfers).
This course is designed, and FREE TO ATTEND, for farm labor contractors and growers as well as the following businesses:
- Labor recruiters
- Brands and retailers
Based in, and operating within, the United States fresh produce and wine grapes sector.
This includes RRT Sponsors’ eligible suppliers matching the above criteria. See here for more information
It would be ideal for business owners, human resources staff, management teams or those responsible for purchasing and labor policies in sustainability and CSR.