Delivered by experts, this workshop introduces the principles and business case for responsible recruitment in accessible and applicable terms for businesses.
By the end of this training you will:
- Be knowledgeable on what responsible recruitment is
- Understand the business case and principles for recruiting responsibly
- Be confident in your next steps to embed responsible recruitment in your business and supply chains.
This workshop is for:
A broad range a decision-makers, managers and practitioners across brands/retailers, in-house recruiters and temporary Labour Users, and Labour Providers.
Attendees can choose to either attend a one-day face-to-face workshop, or a half-day online condensed version.
One-day | Face-to-Face Workshop
9:30am-4pm; available in the UK.
Gain an in-depth understanding of what responsible recruitment means for your business and benefit from the opportunity to learn from your peers.
- £285 (+VAT) per delegate
- £225 (+VAT) per delegate for ALP members, RRT Sponsors’ supply chain partners and Clearview scheme applicants that have commenced pre-certification audit planning with an audit body.
Half-day | Online Workshop
Condensed, interactive, online half-day workshop.
- £215 (+VAT) per delegate
- £175 (+VAT) per delegate for ALP members, RRT Sponsors’ supply chain partners and Clearview scheme applicants that have commenced pre-certification audit planning with an audit body.
If you (or your clients) supply an RRT Sponsor, your business can book 1 free space on a one-day workshop or 2 free spaces on a half-day workshop. To access this benefit, please register if you haven’t already, and call +44 (0) 1276 919090 to receive your promotional code you can enter upon booking.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.