Responsible recruitment means the ethical and professional recruitment and supply of workers.
This interactive online training introduces the principles and business case for responsible recruitment in accessible and applicable terms for businesses.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand what responsible recruitment is, the business case and principles
- Be confident in your next steps to embed responsible recruitment in your business and supply chains.
This training is for:
Recruitment teams, businesses, their clients and other interested parties across all locations and sectors including:
- Labour Providers/Recruiters
- Suppliers/Service Providers (as Labour Users and/or direct recruiters)
- Delegates must actively attend the full duration of the training to be recorded as having attended and to receive a certificates of attendance.
- Please find the full training terms and conditions here.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
£175 (+VAT) per delegate