Delivered by experts, this course introduces the principles and business case for responsible recruitment in accessible and applicable terms for businesses.
Available in two formats; delegates can choose to either attend a face-to-face workshop or condensed online training.
By the end of this training you will:
- Be knowledgeable on what responsible recruitment is
- Understand the business case and principles for recruiting responsibly
- Be confident in your next steps to embed responsible recruitment in your business and supply chains.
This training is for:
A broad range a decision-makers, managers and practitioners across brands/retailers, in-house recruiters and temporary Labour Users, and Labour Providers.
- It is recommended that delegates attend a face-to-face workshop where they can (i.e. where there is an upcoming workshop in easy travelling distance).
- Delegates can receive certificates of attendance on request subject to actively attending the full duration of the training.
- Please find the full training terms and conditions here.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.