Lean Recruitment identifies and eliminates non-essential and non-value added tasks in your labour recruitment process.
This in-house training will support your business or recruitment team to conduct a Lean transformation. Receive a crash course in ‘Right First Time’ and ‘Continuous Improvement’ methodologies which are proven to significantly improve business performance. Benefits include increased productivity, reduced operational costs and improved jobseeker experience.
We don’t tell you how to do your job, but we show you how to do what you do… faster and more efficiently!
By the end of the workshop you will learn how to:
- Improve efficiency
- Reduce costs
- Reduce ‘Time to Hire’
- Improve jobseeker experience & performance
- Increase recruitment team satisfaction & engagement
- Build ‘Continuous Improvement’ & ‘Right First Time’ (Six Sigma) into your business
- Creating a LEAN collaborative culture
- Increasing recruitment process efficiency
- Removing the 8 wastes of recruitment
- Measuring performance with ‘metrics that matter’
- Self-assessment and health checks
This workshop is for:
- Labour Providers & Recruiters
- In-house recruiters
- HR teams
For more information or to receive a quote for this training to be delivered in-house please contact us.