As momentum to promote responsible recruitment practices in supply chains builds, organisations are particularly focusing on the issue of recruitment fees, recognising that the practice of charging fees to workers is exploitative and can lead to situations of debt bondage and forced labour.
This 2 hour interactive training webinar will equip you with practical steps to eradicate the charging of fees to workers in your operations and supply chains.
By the end of this training you will:
- Understand the importance of eliminating recruitment fees and related costs and what constitutes a recruitment fee
- Be confident in your next steps to eliminate recruitment fees and understand what to do if recruitment fees are uncovered in your business or supply chains.
This training is for:
Recruitment teams, businesses, their clients and other interested parties across all locations and sectors including:
- Labour Providers/Recruiters
- Suppliers/Service Providers (as Labour Users and/or direct recruiters)
- Delegates must actively attend the full duration of the training to be recorded as having attended and to receive a certificates of attendance.
- Please find the full training terms and conditions here.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
£105 (+VAT) per delegate