As momentum to promote responsible recruitment practices in supply chains builds, organisations are particularly focusing on the issue of recruitment fees, recognising that the practice of charging fees to workers is exploitative and can lead to situations of debt bondage and forced labour.
Developed by experts in the field, this course will equip brands, Labour Users and Labour Providers with practical steps to implement the standards and necessary systems to eradicate the charging of fees to workers in their operations and supply chains.
The training is available in two formats; delegates can choose to either attend a face-to-face workshop or condensed online training.
By the end of the training you will:
- Understand the importance of eliminating recruitment fees
- Understand what constitutes a recruitment fee
- Be knowledgeable on what practical steps to take to eliminate recruitment fees
- Be confident in what to do if recruitment fees are uncovered in your business and supply chains.
This training is for:
- Labour Providers or Recruiters
- In-house recruiters
- Labour Users
- Other interested groups e.g. civil society
- Delegates can choose to either attend a face-to-face workshop or condensed online training. It is recommended that delegates attend a face-to-face workshop where they can (i.e. where there is an upcoming workshop in easy travelling distance).
- Delegates can receive certificates of attendance on request subject to attending the full duration of the training.
- Please find the full training terms and conditions here.
One-day | Face-to-face workshop | UK
This one-day interactive workshop provides an opportunity for delegates to explore the topic face-to-face with the expert trainer and to learn from their peers.
- £285 (+VAT) per place
- Discounted: £225 (+VAT) per place for ALP members, RRT subscribers, businesses operating in the supply chain of an RRT Sponsor and Clearview scheme applicants that have commenced pre-certification audit planning with an audit body.
Half-day | Online training | International
This condensed 3-hour online training is delivered remotely by an expert trainer in two parts:
Part 1: Pre-record – Upon booking a place on the live session delegates will be sent a link to a 1-hour pre-recorded session. Delegates must watch the full pre-recorded session and complete a short quiz in order to attend the live session.
Part 2: Live session – Delegates book on to, and log-in at, a fixed-time to watch an interactive 2-hour session delivered remotely. It includes discussions, polls and quizzes.
Please note: Once booked on the live session (Part 2), further instructions will be emailed to delegates approximately 4 weeks before the live session to enable them to watch the pre-recorded session and take the short quiz (Part 1). Delegates must watch the full pre-recorded session and complete a short quiz in order to attend the live session.
- £215 (+VAT) per place
- Discounted: £175 (+VAT) per place for ALP members, RRT subscribers, businesses operating in the supply chain of an RRT Sponsor and Clearview scheme applicants that have commenced pre-certification audit planning with an audit body.
If you (or your clients) supply an RRT Sponsor, your business can book 1 free space on a one-day workshop or 2 free spaces on a half-day workshop. To access this benefit, please register if you haven’t already, and call +44 (0) 1276 919090 to receive your promotional code you can enter upon booking.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.