As momentum to promote responsible recruitment practices in supply chains builds, organisations are particularly focusing on the issue of recruitment fees, recognising that the practice of charging fees to workers is exploitative and can lead to situations of debt bondage and forced labour.
Developed by experts in the field, this workshop will equip brands, Labour Users and Labour Providers with practical steps to implement the standards and necessary systems to eradicate the charging of fees to workers in their operations and supply chains.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Understand the importance of eliminating recruitment fees
- Understand what constitutes a recruitment fee
- Be knowledgeable on what practical steps to take to eliminate recruitment fees
- Be confident in what to do if recruitment fees are uncovered in your business and supply chains.
This workshop is for:
- Labour Providers
- In-house recruiters
- Temporary Labour Users
Attendees can choose to either attend a one-day face-to-face workshop, or a half-day online condensed version.
One-day | Face-to-Face Workshop
One day workshop available in the UK.
Gain an in-depth understanding of what responsible recruitment means for your business and benefit from the opportunity to learn from your peers.
- £285 (+VAT) per delegate
- £225 (+VAT) per delegate for ALP members, RRT Sponsors’ supply chain partners and Clearview scheme applicants that have commenced pre-certification audit planning with an audit body.
Half-day | Online Workshop
Condensed, interactive, online half-day workshop.
- £215 (+VAT) per delegate
- £175 (+VAT) per delegate for ALP members, RRT Sponsors’ supply chain partners and Clearview scheme applicants that have commenced pre-certification audit planning with an audit body.
If you (or your clients) supply an RRT Sponsor, your business can book 1 free space on a one-day workshop or 2 free spaces on a half-day workshop. To access this benefit, please register if you haven’t already, and call +44 (0) 1276 919090 to receive your promotional code you can enter upon booking.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.