As momentum to promote responsible recruitment practices in supply chains builds, organisations are particularly focusing on the issue of recruitment fees, recognising that the practice of charging fees to workers is exploitative and can lead to situations of debt bondage and forced labour.
Developed by experts in the field, this course will equip brands, Labour Users and Labour Providers with practical steps to implement the standards and necessary systems to eradicate the charging of fees to workers in their operations and supply chains.
The training is available in two formats; delegates can choose to either attend a face-to-face workshop or condensed online training.
By the end of the training you will:
- Understand the importance of eliminating recruitment fees
- Understand what constitutes a recruitment fee
- Be knowledgeable on what practical steps to take to eliminate recruitment fees
- Be confident in what to do if recruitment fees are uncovered in your business and supply chains.
This training is for:
- Labour Providers or Recruiters
- In-house recruiters
- Labour Users
- Other interested groups e.g. civil society
- It is recommended that delegates attend a face-to-face workshop where they can (i.e. where there is an upcoming workshop in easy travelling distance).
- Delegates can receive certificates of attendance on request subject to actively attending the full duration of the training.
- Please find the full training terms and conditions here.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.