This one or two day face-to-face workshop builds on the knowledge and skills gained in ‘Introduction to Responsible Recruitment’ workshop, providing detailed guidance and practical steps to implement and embed responsible recruitment standards.
By the end of the workshop you will understand how to:
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness at each stage of the recruitment process (and on-going supply/management of workers, if applicable)
- Meet and exceed global labour standards and client requirements
- Meet the requirements for Clearview certification
- Become a Responsible Recruiter
This workshop is for:
HR, recruitment, compliance and other managers and practitioners responsible for implementing labour standards.
1 day | Face-to-Face Workshop
Applies to all businesses.
- £285 (+VAT) per delegate
- £225 (+VAT) per delegate for ALP members, RRT Sponsors’ supply chain partners and Clearview scheme applicants that have commenced pre-certification audit planning with an audit body.
2 day | Face-to-Face Workshop
Day two applies to employment services Labour Providers and their Labour Users. We will cover detailed guidance and practical steps to embed responsible practices regarding the supply and management of workers.
- £425 (+VAT) per delegate
- £345 (+VAT) per delegate for ALP members, RRT Sponsors’ supply chain partners and Clearview scheme applicants that have commenced pre-certification audit planning with an audit body.
9:30am-4pm; available in the UK.
Dates will be announced soon. To indicate your interest and be notified when dates are announced please contact us.
Please see training terms and conditions here.