This two day face-to-face workshop builds on the knowledge and skills gained in ‘Introduction to Responsible Recruitment’ workshop, providing detailed guidance and practical steps to embed professional and ethical recruitment and labour supply practices – supporting effective client-recruiter relationships and boosting worker engagement.
*More dates to be announced soon – please email email@example.com to register interest and be the first to hear updates*
By the end of the workshop you will understand how to:
- Embed responsible recruitment at each stage of the recruitment process and the on-going supply/management of workers (if applicable)
- Meet and exceed global labour standards and client requirements
- Meet the requirements for Clearview certification (applicable for Labour Providers)
This workshop is for:
- HR/Compliance Managers within Labour Providers/Recruiters and their Labour User clients (to understand what is required).
- In-house recruitment professionals
Please note: As we will build on the knowledge gained in the ‘Introduction to Responsible Recruitment’ workshop it is recommended that you attend that workshop first.
1ST DAY: Responsible Recruitment Model & Recruitment Practices – Applies to all
- Part 1. Context setting – Ethical and professional recruitment and labour supply
- Part 2. Setting up a management system
- Part 3. Treating workers as customers
- Part 4. Implementing Responsible Recruitment Standards – Recruitment
- Part 5. Managing change
- Part 6. Support available/ Planning for action
2ND DAY: Labour Supply Practices – Covers the supply/management of workers – applies to Labour Providers and their Labour Users
- Part 7. Developing strategic partnerships
- Part 8. Implementing Responsible Recruitment Standards – Labour supply
9:30am-4pm; available in the UK.
- £425 (+VAT) per delegate
- Discounted Price: £345 (+VAT) per delegate for ALP members, RRT subscribers, businesses operating in the supply chain of an RRT Sponsor and Clearview scheme applicants that have commenced pre-certification audit planning with an audit body.
1ST DAY ONLY – Responsible Recruitment Model & Recruitment Practices ONLY
- £285 (+VAT) per delegate
- Discounted Price: £225 (+VAT) per delegate for ALP members, RRT subscribers, businesses operating in the supply chain of an RRT Sponsor and Clearview scheme applicants that have commenced pre-certification audit planning with an audit body.
Please see training terms and conditions here.