Guidance & Self-Assessment
The practical guidance and self-assessment in this online tool supports recruiters to achieve and be recognised for responsible recruitment.
The approach PILLARS (A-D) describe how and the STANDARDS (1-24) describe what standard to align business practices to.
Applicability of each standard or pillar varies by business type: IH - In-house recruitment/HR | LR - Labour Recruiters | LP - Labour Providers (* indicates that the standard applies to the supply/management of workers by a LP, rather than their direct employment).
- Access step-by-step guidance and self-assessment functionality across all Responsible Recruitment Standards & Pillars
- Discover local context support (for UK, US fresh produce and Malaysia)
- Download the full library of downloadable resources
- Track and report progress
- Benchmark their progress against others
- Set priorities and actions
- Become an RRT Business Partner after meeting the criteria.
RRT Sponsor's eligible suppliers, ALP labour provider members and Stronger Together US Beneficiaries (US-based fresh produce businesses) can access this level at no-cost.